Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cleansing:

I Started a 24 Day challenge by advocare. Its a Cleanse/High Protein, Low Cab Diet. And so far I am LOVING it. I'm only on day 4 and I can already feel a difference! I have a ton more energy, I feel healthier, I've lost 3 pounds, I don't get tired throughout the day... and the best part is.. I don't even crave crap food anymore! My cravings are for like fruit and veggies and my delicious berry shake that I get for Breakfast every morning! This isn't one of those starve yourself diets either.. I don't even feel hungry at the end of the day! I'll post before and after pictures at the end of the 24 days if i'm sucessful! I may even start selling this crap if it works out for me! Wish me luck... I've got a wedding coming up! I've gotta look good ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm tell me more about this cleaning thing....can people who are breastfeeding do it?? I'm dying to lose some weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think you could do the one i'm doing... but there is a route you can go while breast feeding! i have a meeting on the 18th and i'll find out more for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I do love salads... you've got to try that apple salad we were chatting about. Salad= spinach (or whatever), apple, chicken, cinnamon, and Brianna's Blush Vinegarette. To. Die. For. Oh, and I now have a public blog. I have no clue what it will say. I'll probably rant about the goodness of oreos and squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I for sure want to know more about this! Is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete