Friday, March 5, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

So on Wednesday my darling mother and I hit the road and headed to Vegas!!! That was a very interesting car ride I'll tell you what! Being trapped in a car for 7 some odd hours with a crazy person with Alzheimer's can be very...... stressful?? nerve racking? repetitive? but still very fun! I enjoyed the bonding time we had that i don't get to have with her very often. I miss my mommy! i kind of forgot how funny she is and how well she listens to me when i talk to her. Every girl needs to vent to their mom on occasion and i took full advantage of it! I love that woman. Its hard to watch her change so rapidly but... what can you do about it right? as Maryann would say..."every day you live... you're one day closer to dyin"... ha ha wonderful motto to go by i guess.
it's so so so good to see Brooke! i have missed her! i really wish we lived closer together so we could do sister things more often! but every once in a while will have to suffice! i forget how funny she is! AND i forget how bad her feet stink!!! they could definitely knock you out! she needs to get that looked at and fixed! ha ha
i love vacations! I'll tell you what! i love how you don't have to do ANYTHING if you don't wanna! for instance.. yesterday... i spent 7 whole hours working on one blasted puzzle!! it was hard!! but i did it!! i about had an aneurysm and about killed my mom but i did it!! every time I'd turn around the crazy lady would be examining my puzzle and she'd take it apart in places because she wanted to figure out just how i got those darn pieces to stick together!! so i had to back track a little bit and re do lots of things but hey that's okay! :D and then when i FINALLY finished it i went to the bathroom and as soon as i came out my mom is PICKING UP THE PUZZLE to hold it in the light to see it better... i guess she forgot it was a puzzle and it tends to crumble when you lift it up! ha ha wonderful right???? i couldn't help but just laugh! I'm comin home on Sunday and I'll be sad to leave my sisto but.... I'm excited to get home too! i miss my daddy! ha ha AND on top of it.. I've got fun things to look forward too!!! Wednesday is my last day of the classes I'm in.. and me and Andy are goin to BRIAN REGAN!!! Friday one of my best friends Randee is getting married! Saturday Jade and Alex are getting Married!! and then the next Friday My sister Nichole is coming to visit and bringin Nevaeh!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see that little fart!! and a couple of other things :D so LOTS and LOTS of fun things are on their way!! Woot Woot

No comments:

Post a Comment