Saturday, March 6, 2010

More things that my crazy mother did this weekend!

Oh where to begin???? I love my crazy lady so much!! she is the light of my life most days!! she keeps me guessing and laughing that's for sure!! So! yesterday she decided she just wanted to go for a drive down to the corner gas station to get a coffee! she PROMISED she wouldn't get lost... but low and behold she got lost!! i don't quite understand how... cause the gas station is seriously 1 block away. She got to where she thought was my sisters house and pounded on the door and every window she could reach and looked through what windows she could and some guy comes to the door and says ummmm excuse me can i help you?? ha ha oh mom... its a good thing you're brain is broken or you would have been charged as a peeping tom! ha ha hmmmm what else did she do??? oh yes. we got in an argument because she thought she could by underwear at lowes... yes i said it lowes... and i told her she was mistaken... she didn't believe me ha ha AND she got in a fight in the mall with the little foreigners that sell the sea salts in the mall. she told them they needed to go back to their own country and sell their false product because it made her break out!! ha ha not just a little fight mind you but a very large red faced veins in the neck and forehead poking out fight! and somehow her anger got reverted back to me! and while we were driving she decided to turn the key off mid drive while we were on the road... just perfect right?? but don't worry... she calmed down. i guess she just wasn't quite ready to leave the mall!! ha ha and now i am sitting at my sisters house wondering where my mother is because she went to go get another cup of coffee.... i wasn't aware it took 2 hours to do so... i hope she's coming back and not headed home without me!!!

1 comment: