Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today

Today, I really loved these 3 quotes:
  • Treat everyone as though they are going through an extremely difficult trial...most of the time, you will be right. - Craig Donaldson
    This is so true. We never know what people are going through or what battles they may be fighting. Most people are pretty good at covering up their true feelings, so we might as well be extra kind. What's there to lose?

  • If you are afraid of failure, you don't deserve to be successful. - Charles Barkley
    As a perfectionist, I'm really worried about failure. Sometimes I find myself wanting to try something but thinking, "What if I'm not good at it?" To this I tell myself, so what. I'd rather try something and look silly or be bad at it, then look back and wonder what if...

  • Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature. - Helen Keller
    This is my new motto. I think life should be an adventure, even if that means finding creative ways to save money and pay the bills, or going on fun trips, or just making fun out of boring situations. I think anything can be fun with the right attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Keri,

    What is up sassy woman?? I love these quotes. Especially the 2nd one. I totally agree with the comment you made to. I find myself doing just that. Ha ha i am doing to write that one down on my mirror. Thanks :) You are such a darling girl and I freaking miss chatting with you. Come Visit me at my blog. I am new and learning how to handle this ha ha Hope to hear from you soon. Loves T

    ReplyDelete