Friday, July 9, 2010

Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.

Well guys.. my birthday is Tuesday and i will be the big 2-0! and i figured that i'd post my top 20 memories/accomplishments that i remember in my life... and here they are
#20: surving my teen years!! :D

#19: keeping my two best friends as long as i have and knowing that i will always have them no matter what! Even though we had our little falling out for a short time i still love you two and I'm grateful for everything you guys have done for me!! and even though you're both getting married and leaving me i'm excited to experience this next stage in our lives together! and all of the next stages after that! kids and what not!! we're gonna be friends until the end! :D


#18 Always being able to stand up for what i believe in
#17 I've Never tasted a drop of alcohol or smoked or anything along the lines of any of that crap in my life
#16 the time i went skydiving


#15 Playing Softball my whole life


#14 Disneyland for brylee's 6th birthday


#13 Hunting with my dad



#12 Going on short weekend trips with my mom when she was a flight attendant



#11 Doing CPR on one of may Patients in the hospital and saving her.
#10 Living through my parents divorce and turning out how i did and not a psychotic crazed teenager who does drugs and sleeps around.
#9 When I MYSELF bought my first car!! i felt like such an adult
#8 When i moved out on my own for the first time! even though it only lasted 6 months i still loved it!



#7 mine and my mom's first Christmas Eve after the divorce.
#6 having the relationship that i have with my dad! He's awesome!



#5 The first time i read the BOM all the way through and the feelings i felt while doing so.


#4 Going to college right after high school and taking it seriously and learning all of the things i learned.
#3 Graduating College!! :D



#2 Watching Brylee Grow up! she's grown up to be an amazing girl



#1 September 15, 2007. The day I got baptized. I know the church is true!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Keri this just made my whole week and it hasn't even begun yet :)

    ReplyDelete